Thursday, May 3, 2012

Book #1 Mystically Wired

My first book review and I wish it was a good one. I received "Mystically Wired" from Booksneeze to read and review. I was very excited to start the book but about 50 pages in, I was ready to put it down. The concept is good. We are all wired to pray and our brains want to pray, they just need help. I feel like prayer is spontaneous and doesn't need a timeline or structure concept for it to matter to God. Mr. Wilson did give good ideas on how to send prayer up above, but prayer, I believe prayer is personal and is sacred to people. How they choose to talk to God is their choice. I finished the book and the problem I have is instead of just talking to God, after reading the book, I am constantly wondering if I am doing it right. God doesn't care how we come to Him, just as long as we come to him with open eyes and open hearts. These types of books are a dime a dozen. It all depends on what you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment